Catalina Picnic Salad
Nice refreshing change from creamy picnic salads
- 1 16oz can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15oz can shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 3.8oz can ripe olives, drained and sliced
- 1 cup catalina dressing
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups corn chips, crushed
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Place the beans and corn into a large serving bowl and toss to combine
Fold in the zucchini, cucumber, toamto, green pepper, both onions, and the olives.
Pour the dressing over the mixture and stir until well coated.
Sprinkle the top with the cheese and corn chips.