Lemon Garlic Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp. Lemon Juice
- Crushed Garlic
- Salt & Pepper (or Lemon Pepper)
Peel potatoes and cut into wedges. Place in foil pouches with butter, lemon juice, crushed garlic and salt & pepper.
Wrap tightly and grill over medium-low heat for 35 minutes, turning twice.
You'll also love
- Kefir Banana Bread Recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hamburger Corn Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut eggnog pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Beans w/Garlic-Sherry... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Aunt's Ruth Pound Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Not Steve's Authentic Key Lime Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Homestyle Potato Chips 0/5 (0 Votes)