Lemon Garlic Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp. Lemon Juice
- Crushed Garlic
- Salt & Pepper (or Lemon Pepper)
Peel potatoes and cut into wedges. Place in foil pouches with butter, lemon juice, crushed garlic and salt & pepper.
Wrap tightly and grill over medium-low heat for 35 minutes, turning twice.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (438 Votes)
- Oven-Roasted Smoked Sausage &... 4.5/5 (398 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Garlic Cheese Bread 4.6/5 (320 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)