Cream of Chicken Breasts
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 pinch poultry seasoning
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish and season to taste.
3. Mix soup with soup can of milk/half-and-half/water (if desired, use 2 cans to make sauce thicker). Pour soup mixture evenly over chicken and bake in the preheated oven for about 1 1/2 hours or until chicken is no longer pink and is tender.