Blueberry Crumb Muffins
- crumb topping:
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoond baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter cubed softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
. Preheat oven to 400 degrees f. Greese muffin cups or line w/muffin liners
2. combine 1 1/2 cup flour, 3/4 cup gugar, salt and baking powder. Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup and add egg and enough milk to fill the cup. Mix this w/flour mixture. Fold in blueberries.
3. Fill muffin cups right to the top and sprinkle w/crumb topping mixture.
4. To Make crumb Topping : Mix together 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Mix w/fork and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven or until done.
Extra topping as desired. 1 tsp milk 1/4 cup powdersugar in plastic bag and kneed until smooth drizzle over top of muffins.
Cholesterol 43 mg