- 10 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 0.06 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 0.333333 cup dry sherry
- 0.25 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Rinse the chicken breasts and pat dry. Season with the lemon juice, salt, pepper, celery salt and paprika to taste. Place in a slow cooker.
2. In a medium size bowl mix the mushroom and celery soups with the sherry/wine. Pour mixture over the chicken breasts and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
3. Cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours, OR on high setting for 4 to 5 hours.