Reduced Fat Grands® Monkey Bread
Serving size: 1/32 of a recipe (1.2 ounces).
Percent daily values based on the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for a 2000 calorie diet.
Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients.
Amount Per Serving
Calories From Fat (27%) 23.79
% Daily Value
Total Fat 2.66g 4%
Saturated Fat 1.05g 5%
Cholesterol 0.04mg <1%
Sodium 298.96mg 12%
Potassium 5.88mg <1%
Total Carbohydrates 14.9g 5%
Fiber 0.58g 2%
Protein 1.57g 3%
- 32 oz Pillsbury Grands reduced fat Buttermilk Refrigerator Biscuits (2 -16 oz cans)
- 1 1/4 cup Splenda, divided
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1/4 cup Skim Milk
- 1 Tbs I Can't Believe It's Not butter Light
- 1 3/4 tsp Cinnamon, divided
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine 1 cup splenda, brown sugar, milk, butter, and 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook 1 minute. Remove sugar syrup from heat; let cool 10 minutes.
3. Combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a shallow dish; stir well. Cut each biscuit into 4 equal portions. Roll each portion in sugar mixture; layer balls of dough in a 12-cup Bundt pan coated with cooking spray. Pour sugar syrup over dough.
4. Bake for 28 to 32 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate;
5. pull apart to serve. Serve warm.
6. Makes 64 balls (pieces) at 2 balls (pieces) per serving: