Easy Very Berry Trifle
- 2 cups halved or sliced strawberries
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 3 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract, divided
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Orange Extract
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 cups angel food cake cubes
1. Mix berries, 1/4 cup of the sugar and 2 teaspoons of the vanilla in large bowl. Set aside.
2. Beat cream, remaining 1/2 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla and orange extract in large bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gently stir in sour cream.
3. Layer 2 cups angel food cake cubes, 1/2 each of the berry mixture and whipped cream in 2-quart glass serving bowl. Repeat layers. Cover.
4. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until ready to serve. Garnish with additional berries, if desired.