Zippy Chicken Nibblers
- 1/4 lb Cream cheese , softened
- 3 tbsp Butter , melted
- 1/4 cup Blue cheese dressing
- Cooking spray
- 8 slices Fully Cooked Naturally Smoked Imported Bacon , crumbled
- 1/2 cup Spinach, frozen , drained
- 4 cans Buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup Cayenne pepper sauce
- 3/4 cup Whole Milk Low Moisture Mozzarella Cheese , Shredded
- 2 cups EverRoast® Oven Roasted Chicken Breast , Diced
1 Pre-heat oven to 375° F. Spray two, 24-cup mini-muffin tins and set aside.
2 In a large bowl, mix together the melted butter, pepper sauce, cream cheese, EverRoast® Chicken, salad dressing, mozzarella, bacon and spinach.
3 Separate biscuits into 40 pieces. Press each piece of dough into a 3-inch round and fit into the mini-muffin tin cups, pressing up the sides of the cups.
4 Divide the filling evenly between the 40 cups, filling each with approximately 1 tablespoon of filling.
5 Bake until browned and bubbly, 14-17 minutes. Let cool in pans for 5 minutes, and then transfer to a serving platter. Serve warm and enjoy!