Roasted New Potatoes
By Nicole S
- 2 lb. new red potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 6 slices Bacon, chopped
- 3 T Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/3 cup Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 T Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
HEAT oven to 400ºF.
COMBINE potatoes, bacon and dressing; spread onto rimmed baking sheet. Bake 45 min. or until potatoes are tender and crisp around the edges, stirring after 25 min.
MEANWHILE, mix mayo, lemon juice and garlic until blended.
SPOON potatoes onto platter; top with mayo mixture, cheese and parsley.
You'll also love
- Italian Sausage Soup with... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Coconut Whipped Cream (ISI Whipper) 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Mango Avocado Smoothie 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Chop an Onion - Pioneer Woman 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Harvest Pot Roast with Sweet... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Herbed Roasted New Potatoes 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Crockpot Green Beans and New... 5/5 (1 Votes)