- 1cup1 cup of raw cashews
- 1/2cup1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1tbsp1 tbsp of tapioca flour
- 1/4tsp1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 1/2tsp1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/4cup1/4 cup of ghee
- 1/2tsp1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 11 egg
- 1/4cup1/4 cup of honey
Adapted from agirlworthsaving.net
1. Do not preheat your oven. Timing is based on putting into a cold oven.
2. Grind the cashews into a flour in your food processor.
3. Next add in the coconut flour, sea salt, baking soda and tapioca flour and pulse to combine.
4. Then add the ghee vanilla, egg and honey and pulse until you have a cookie dough.
5. Roll out the dough between two sheets of parchment and cut with your cookie cutters. Place them on a piece of parchment paper and then bake at 350 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes.