Easy Spinach Frittata
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups cooked spaghetti
- 10 oz. package of frozen spinach – cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Butter for greasing
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from livingthegourmet.blogspot.com
Preheat Oven 350 degrees:
Butter a 10 inch cast iron frying pan.
Beat the eggs in a bowl; add the cooked spaghetti, half of the shredded cheese, salt, pepper and drained spinach.
Toss and place in the prepared pan. Top with the rest of the cheese.
Bake for 30 - 35 minutes.
You'll also love
- Smoked Salmon Spread 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Kalua Pork Sandwiches... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- GO-TO GREEN BEANS 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Creamy Brussels Sprouts and... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Roman Style Artichokes 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Nutrient-Dense Kale Smoothie 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- SHRIMP FETTUCCINE WITH SPINACH AND... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)