Salami and Cheese Panini
- 4 slice(s) rye bread
- 2 teaspoon(s) sharp, hot mustard
- 1/4 head(s) (small) radicchio, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 pound(s) hard salami, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound(s) Jarlsberg cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoon(s) butter, melted
1. Spread 4 slices of bread with mustard.
2. Toss the radicchio with the vinegar, place on top of the mustard-spread slices of bread. Layer each sandwich with 3 slices of salami and 3 slices of cheese. Top with the remaining bread. Brush both sides of the sandwich with butter. Grill in a panini press until cheese is melted -- about 4 minutes. Serve immediately.