Maryland Crab Cakes
- 3 cans (6 oz. each) crabmeat, well drained, flaked
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 15 RITZ Crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1-1/2 tsp. butter or margarine
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from kraft.com
MIX all ingredients except butter until well blended.
SHAPE into 8 patties.
COOK patties in melted butter in large nonstick skillet 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Substitute Substitute 1 lb. fresh crabmeat, well picked over, for the canned crabmeat.
Substitute Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise and RITZ Reduced Fat Crackers.
Make Ahead Mix crab mixture and shape into patties as directed. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, cook as directed.