Couscous and Chicken Pasta Salad
- 1 box (5.8oz) couscous
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 clive garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil, minced
- 1 cup grilled chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
prepare couscous according to package directions. Set aside.
Meanwhile, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and basil in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Pour the vinaigrette into the prepared couscous, stirring well to combine.
Stir the chicken, tomato, cucumber, olive, onion, and feta cheese into the couscous. Season with salt and pepper.