Peppered Pork Crostini with Mango Salsa
- 1 pork tenderloin, well trimmed, about 12 ounces (375 g)
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) cracked black pepper
- 1 French baguette
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) salt
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely diced mango
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) crushed red pepper
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Spread cracked pepper on a sheet of waxed paper. Roll tenderloin in pepper to coat evenly. Place pork on a baking sheet and roast for about 30 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 155°F (68°C). Cool, wrap well, and refrigerate for several hours. Can be made one day ahead.
Slice baguette into 1/4-inch (0.5-cm) slices. Toast both sides of the baguette slices under the broiler and set aside. Stir salt and 2 tablespoons (30 mL) cilantro into cream cheese. In a small bowl, combine mango, lime juice, crushed red pepper, and 1 tablespoon (15 mL) cilantro.
To serve, thinly slice tenderloin. Spread each baguette slice with a small amount of cream cheese mixture arid top with a tenderloin slice. Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon (2 mL) of mango salsa onto each serving.
You'll also love
- Summer Squash & White Bean Sauté 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes With Mushrooms 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Orange Mousse 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Blueberry Pudding Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef Vegetable Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Spaghetti with Arugula, Roasted... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Mango Jicama Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Mango Crepe Samurai 3.3/5 (19 Votes)