Cheesy BBQ Chicken Sandwich
- 1 onion, thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 3/4 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 whole wheat sandwich rolls (6 inch), partially split
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from kraft.com
COOKonions in large covered skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 2 min.; stir, then push to one side of skillet. Add chicken; cook 4 min. Turn chicken; top with barbecue sauce. Cook, covered, on medium-low 6 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF). Stir onions.SPRINKLEchicken with cheese; cook, covered, 1 min. or until cheese is melted.
FILLrolls with chicken and onions.