Smores Chocolate Bark
Per piece: 50 calories; 3 g fat ( 2 g sat , 0 g mono ); 0 mg cholesterol; 8 g carbohydrates; 4 g added sugars; 1 g protein; 1 g fiber; 7 mg sodium; 2 mg potassium.
- 2cups2 cups chopped bittersweet or semisweet chocolate (or chips)
- 3/4cup3/4 cup small graham cracker pieces
- 3/4cup3/4 cup mini marshmallows
Adapted from eatingwell.com
1. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. (Take care to avoid wrinkles.)
2. Place chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl; microwave on Medium for 1 minute. Stir, then continue microwaving on Medium, stirring every 20 seconds, until melted. (Alternatively, place in the top of a double boiler over hot, but not boiling, water. Stir until melted.)
3. Combine graham crackers and marshmallows in a small bowl. Stir half of the mixture into the melted chocolate. Scrape the chocolate onto the foil and spread it into a 9-inch square. Sprinkle with the remaining graham crackers and marshmallows, pressing any large bits in. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
4. Transfer the bark and foil to a cutting board. Use a sharp knife to cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Tips & Notes:
Make Ahead Tip: Refrigerate airtight for up to 2 weeks.