Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
- 3 1/2 cups sour cream
- 12 oz mushroom pieces
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 4 oz green chiles
- 1/3 c onion flakes
- 1 t. chili powder
- salt, pepper
- 1/2 garlic powder
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 flour tortillas
13 by 9 inch baking pan- preheat 450 degree oven
1. spread some sour cream on bottom and set aside
2. in sauce pan add chicken, 1/2 c sour cream, mushrooms, green chilles, onion flakes, chile powder, salt, pepper, garlic salt. cook low heat till heated.
3. in skillet- oil on medium high heat- fry tortillas one at a time and wipe with paper towel.
4. fill with 1/4 cup chicken mixture and fold.
5. put seam side down and top with sour cream and cheese.
6. bake 8 minutes.