Garlic Baked Shrimp
- 1 lb fresh, raw shrimp, deveined, peeled and tails removed
- 2 tbsp light butter, melted
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tbsp lemon zest
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup corn flakes cereal, crushed
- Salt & pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from laaloosh.com
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
In a medium sized bowl, combine shrimp, lemon juice, garlic, paprika and salt & pepper. Pour into a small baking dish.
In another bowl, combine cornflakes, butter, Parmesan cheese, lemon zest and parsley until it reaches a course, mealy consistency – just enough to evenly blend the ingredients.
Sprinkle cornflakes mixture over shrimp. Transfer to oven and bake until shrimp are pink and cooked through, about 10-12 minutes.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Pie 4.2/5 (49 Votes)
- Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche with a... 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Hoisin Chicken Skewers with... 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Potato Salmon Cakes with Lemon... 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Seared Sea Scallops 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Singapore Shrimp Noodles 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Grilled Jumbo Shrimp 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Rustic Roasted Garlic Chicken with... 4.2/5 (21 Votes)