Grilled Cilantro Lime Turkey with Grilled Pears and a Sriracha & Gorgonzola Dip
- 1 1/2 pounds Cilantro Lime Turkey Tenderloin
- 2 Limes, cut into wedges
- 1 Large Ripe Bartlett Pear, sliced
- 2 Cups of 2% Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup of Sriracha
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup of gorgonzola (dolce)
- Cilantro Lime
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fine pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Mix marinade ingredients and pour over Turkey. Marinate at least 2 hours or overnight. Remove from bag. On gas grill over medium-high heat 10 min on one side turn over until turkey reaches 170 degrees on a meat thermometer.
1. Grill turkey tender until done, approximately 7 minutes each side.
2. Mark Bartlett pear slices on grill.
3. Mix yogurt, Sriracha, cilantro and gorgonzola in a bowl.
4. On a platter, place yogurt mixture on bottom of platter.
5. Slice turkey and place on dip.
Arrange pear slices, lime wedges and garnish with cilantro and a drizzle of the Sriracha.
You'll also love
- FISH - Pan Grilled Rockfish Fillet... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Grain Free Pumpkin Pecan Cookies 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Raw Butternut Squash with... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Hash with Apples &... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Cornish Hens Stuffed with Wild Rice 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Turkey and Oyster Pie 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Turkey Portobello Pizza 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken, Pear, and Goat Cheese... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)