A layering of creamy, chocolately, crunchy and chewy with creepy crawlers hiding in a delicious imitation of a cup full of dirt! My Mom used to make this when I was a kid and it was the greatest thing ever! Now that I am all grown up and dairy free, I had to make some changes but this first attempt was a hit!
Adapted from nowayaulait.blogspot.com
- Soy chocolate pudding (already prepared in individual cups, in health food section)
- Chocolate cookies, crumbled
- Chocolate covered peanuts, raisins
- Mini butterscotch chips
- Gummy worms, snakes
- Clear plastic cocktail glasses
- Any other creepy crawly things you'd find in the dirt. Plastic spiders etc.
- Chill a medium sized metal/glass/ceramic bowl in the freezer for about 10 mins, while you are preparing the rest of the ingredients. (This is for the Nutri-Whip) - Depending on how many you are serving, set the cups out in rows. This will make it fast and easy to do them all at the same time. - Whip the Nutri-Whip in the chilled bowl, on high speed, until light and fluffy. - Place a gummy worm in the bottom of each cup, then layer a little of each ingredient. Make sure each ingredient touches the side of the cup, this will make a cool layered effect you will see through the cup. - This is an excellent activity to do with kids. Prepare all ingredients in separate bowls and have them dig in! The worm at the bottom is a final surprise!