Chai Pumpkin Bread
- 1 cup almond butter (or other nut butter or seed butter))
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup honey (optional- i like it sweeter)
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 chai tea packets (tea spices removed from packets)
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
Adapted from paleomg.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together almond butter, pumpkin, banana, and eggs.
Cut open the two tea bags and remove all the tea spices from the tea bags and add to almond butter mixture.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until well combined.
Grease a bread pan and then line it with parchment paper.
Pour batter in pan and place in oven. Bake for 45 minutes. Let rest before slicing.
You'll also love
- Marble Rye & Apple Stuffing 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Grain Free Cranberry Pecan Crackers 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Sisler Family Spinach Hamburgers 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Bow Ties with Broccoli Pesto 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Miso Mushroom Zucchini "Ramen"... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Carrot & Zucchini Mini-Muffins 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- sage & pumpkin encrusted gardein 4.3/5 (7 Votes)