Foil-Pack Taco Chicken
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 4 tsp. TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 lb. red potatoes, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Mexican Style 2% Milk Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from kraft.com
HEAT oven to 400°F.
SPRINKLE chicken with seasoning mix. Place 1/2 cup potatoes on center of each of 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil; top with chicken, cheese and salsa.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and both ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place in 15x10x1-inch pan.
BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until chicken is done (165°F). Cool 5 min. Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening. Top with sour cream.