Iced Pumpkin Spice Cake
Cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and allspice combined with pumpkin and raisins make this Iced Pumpkin Spice Cake a real fall treat.
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 3 cups Eagle Mills® All-Purpose Unbleached Flour with Ultragrain®
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup Parkay® Original-stick, softened, 2 sticks
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original, 8 oz
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups golden raisins
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Reddi-wip® Fat Free Dairy Whipped Topping, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with baking spray. Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice and baking powder in medium bowl; set aside.
Mix together Parkay and sugar in large bowl on medium-high speed of electric mixer until creamy. Add Egg Beaters; mix until blended. Turn mixer to low; add pumpkin. Gradually blend in flour mixture. Stir in raisins by hand.
Bake 40-45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Blend confectioners sugar and water; drizzle over cake. Sprinkle nuts evenly over top. Cut into 12 servings.
Just before serving, dollop with Reddi-wip, if desired.
You'll also love
- Brazilian Seafood Stew 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pork and Sauerkraut 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Carmel Apple Salad 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Grilled garlic shrimp 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Brownie Cookies 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie 5/5 (2 Votes)
- The Frog Commissary Carrot Cake 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken & Zucchini in Peanut Sauce... 5/5 (2 Votes)