Turkey Couscous meatloaves
- 3/4 cup water
- Scant 1/2 cup couscous
- 1 medium (6oz) carrot grated
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh sage leaves, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 Tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup light-brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 Tsp tomato paste
- 4 slices bacon
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 51mins
1. Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan. Stir in couscous, cover and remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Line a baking sheet with nonstick foil. Heat oven to 425.
2. Transfer couscous to a large bowl and fluff with a fork. Stir in carrots, onion, sage, salt and pepper. Add turkey and egg and mix well to combine. Shape into 4 oval meatloaves, each about 1 1/2 inches thick; transfer to prepared baking sheet.
3. In a small cup, mix sugar, mustard, and tomato paste until blended and smooth; brush most of the mixture over meatloaves. Lay a bacon slice diagonally over each meatloaf and tuck ends under; brush bacon with remaining mustard glaze. Bake 30 minutes or until meatloaves are cooked through.
4. Turn on broiler; place meatloaves under broiler to crisp bacon, about 1 minute.
You'll also love
- Pork Roast ( Venezuelan style) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Clam Loaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta with Scampi Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PASTA ALLA RUSTICA 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Joey's Baked Macaroni 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mamma Mia's Macaroni Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Eggplant Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)