Slow Cooker Pulled Pork & Apple Cider Sliders
Braised with cider and spicy mustard, these pulled pork sliders make indulgent little sandwiches that are perfect served with baked sweet potato fries.
- 1 (3 to 4-pounds) boneless pork shoulder roast
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup apple cider or apple juice
- 1 (15-ounce) package slider or mini sandwich buns (12 mini buns)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 305mins
Adapted from ninjacooking.ninjakitchen.com
Season pork with salt, black pepper, and paprika. Stir mustard, brown sugar, garlic, and cider in pot. Add pork and turn to coat.
Set to slow cook on high for 5 to 6 hours. Cover and cook until pork is fork-tender.
Using two forks, shred pork in pot. Spread additional mustard on buns, if desired. Divide pork mixture among buns and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Hot Asiago Crab & Artichoke Dip 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- COCONUT CLOUD 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Peanut Brittle 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Watermelon Juice 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Wholesome Granola Bars 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pork Roast 4.3/5 (39 Votes)
- Pineapple Orange Trifle 4.2/5 (41 Votes)
- Bacon & Swiss Quiche 4.3/5 (13 Votes)