Sweet Potatoes South Carolina Style
- 1 cube butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 large can sweet potatoes
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup self-rising flour
Preheat oven 350degrees. Grease 9x13inch baking pan.
Heat sweet potatoes with pineapple juice until boiling point. Drain sweet potatoes.
Whip the potatoes until fluffy.
Beat in butter,eggs,sugar,milk,vanilla,cinnamon.
Fold in crushed pineapple.
Mix well. Pour sweet potato mixture into greased baking
Mix all ingredients, crumble over top of sweet potatoes.
Bake uncovered, for 45minutes.
You'll also love
- Seafood Creole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin Medallions wtih... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salad Dressing - Balsamic & Lime... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- French Onion Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Chocolate Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lorraine's Small Potatoes Recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SWEET POTATO LATKES (SWEET POTATO... 0/5 (0 Votes)