Deviled Eggs with Smoked Salmon & Herbs
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 2 ounces cold-smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 16 small dill sprig (optional)
- 16 small tarragon sprig (optional)
Adapted from mail.aol.com
Place eggs in a large saucepan. Cover with cool water to 1 inch above eggs; bring just to a rolling boil. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 15 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold running water until cool.
Peel eggs; cut in half lengthwise. Place yolks in a medium bowl; mash with a fork until smooth. Add sour cream and next 7 ingredients (through salmon); stir well. Spoon mixture into egg white halves (about 1 tablespoon in each half). Garnish with dill and tarragon sprigs, if desired.