Blueberry Patch Jam
from Mr. Food
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 3 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
In a large pot, combine all ingredients. Using a potato masher or wooden spoon, smash the blueberries.
Cook the blueberry mixture over medium heat 30 to 35 minutes, or until thickened. Let cool, then pour into a glass bowl, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
We can't get enough of plump, sweet blueberries either! We think you'll also love our Blueberry Dutch Pancake, and check out loads of other blueberry-filled recipes on our website!
This homemade jam would taste delicious on a slice of our Easy Homemade Bread!
You'll also love
- Paula Deen's Slow Cooker Pulled... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Craisin Spinach Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Veal Medallions With Oyster... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp, Avocado and Jicama Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sparkling White Cranberry Punch 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Raspberry Pizzelle... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Poppy Seed Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)