Honey-Mustard Chicken Recipe
June 11, 2013
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3-1/2 to 4 pounds), cut up
Adapted from keyingredient.com
For extra moist chichen brine in salt water for 3-4 hours before cooking.
In a small saucepan, combine the pineapple juice, honey, mustard and ginger; bring to a boil.
Combine cornstarch and water; gradually whisk into honey mixture. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until thickened. Reserve 3/4 cup to serve with chicken if desired.
Baste chicken with remaining glaze. Grill, covered, over medium-low heat for 30 minutes. Turn chicken; brush again with glaze. Grill, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until juices run clear. Serve with reserved glaze if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Shrimp Scampi without Wine 3.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Crockpot Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Corn Chowder #2 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Heart-Healthy Easy Chicken Stew 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Ala King over Rice 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tequila-Glazed Grilled Chicken 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Cajun Honey Glazed Chicken 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Sriracha-Honey Chicken Lettuce... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)