BBQ Pork Chops
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp coarse ground or dijon mustard
- 2 Tsp honey
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 bone-in pork rib chops
1. combine all ingredients except pork in small bowl and beat with fork to make bbq sauce.
2. Heat large nonstick skillet over high heat. Coat pan with oil and add chops. Brown chops 2 minutes on each side. Reduce heat to medium. Coat tops and sides of pork with half of the sauce. Turn and coat other side with remaining sauce. cook 3 minutes, turning once.