Independence Day Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- l small cucumber, seeded and sliced small
- 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup radishes, sliced thin and quartered
- 1/3 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped (green part)
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 Tbsp. Bills Best Chik-Nish seasoning
- l tsp. prepared mustard
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 tsp. dillweed
Adapted from google.com
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside in large mixing bowl. Prepare next six ingredients and add to macaroni.
In a medium bowl stir together chicken, mayo and seasonings, mixing well. Add to macaroni and toss evenly coating all. Serve cold.