Fried Zucchini Batter
This frying batter is light and tasty, and originally came from a box of Argo cornstarch.
This batter is great for zucchini, but can be used on any thing you would like to fry up!
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 egg
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
In medium mixing bowl mix all the above until smooth.
Dip sliced zucchini in batter and fry in 1/3 inch hot oil till golden brown. This recipe usually will cover 12-15" long zucchini cut in 1/3" slices.
You'll also love
- Beef or Venison Jerky 3.9/5 (46 Votes)
- Ranch Style Beans 4.1/5 (33 Votes)
- Best White Fruit Cake on Earth 3.9/5 (48 Votes)
- Ground Cherry Peach Pie 4.1/5 (33 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P2/3) Garlic Butter Sauce 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- green rhubarb jam 3.9/5 (37 Votes)
- Parmesan, Black Pepper, & Thyme... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pudding with Cinnamon... 4.3/5 (13 Votes)