Fried Zucchini Batter
This frying batter is light and tasty, and originally came from a box of Argo cornstarch.
This batter is great for zucchini, but can be used on any thing you would like to fry up!
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 egg
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
In medium mixing bowl mix all the above until smooth.
Dip sliced zucchini in batter and fry in 1/3 inch hot oil till golden brown. This recipe usually will cover 12-15" long zucchini cut in 1/3" slices.
You'll also love
- Best White Fruit Cake on Earth 3.9/5 (36 Votes)
- Coconut Flour Belgian Waffles 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Apple Turnovers using Phyllo Dough 3.8/5 (32 Votes)
- Columbian Hot Chocolate with Cheese 4/5 (37 Votes)
- green rhubarb jam 4/5 (29 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Parmesan, Black Pepper, & Thyme... 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Crab & Avocado Quesadillas 4.3/5 (13 Votes)