Fried Zucchini Batter
This frying batter is light and tasty, and originally came from a box of Argo cornstarch.
This batter is great for zucchini, but can be used on any thing you would like to fry up!
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 egg
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
In medium mixing bowl mix all the above until smooth.
Dip sliced zucchini in batter and fry in 1/3 inch hot oil till golden brown. This recipe usually will cover 12-15" long zucchini cut in 1/3" slices.
You'll also love
- Weight Watcher Easy Peach Cobbler 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Crock Pot Maple Salmon 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Raspberry-Filled Molten Chocolate... 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- SLICED BAKED POTATOES 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Beef And Broccoli 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Raspberry-Almond Linzer Cookies 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Roll 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Bierocks - Old Fashioned Volga... 4.5/5 (35 Votes)