5-Ingredient Chicken and Noodles
This is nearly a whole meal right in your crock pot. You don't even have to cook the noodles before adding them.
Side this up with a nice veggie and call it dinner.
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 (10-ounce) can of cream of chicken soup (or homemade)
- 10 ounces water
- 8 ounces chicken broth
- 12 ounces wide egg noodles
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 195mins
Adapted from ourtableforseven.com
Spray crock pot with non stick cooking spray or line with crock pot liners/parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl, mix together soup, water and broth. Place chicken in crock pot. Pour soup mixture on top. Cook on high for 3 hours.
Remove chicken. Cut or shred. Put back into crock pot. Add noodles ( dry pasta, not cooked) and cook an additional hour, stirring occasionally.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Coconut Balls 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Bite Size Apple Pies 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Rachel Tufaro's Baked Ziti 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- David Venable's All-American... 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Gluten-Free Star Cut-Out Cookies 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker BBQ Beef Tips 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Rise 'n Shine Omelet Cups 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Asian Noodles with Chicken and... 4.5/5 (32 Votes)