5-Ingredient Chicken and Noodles
This is nearly a whole meal right in your crock pot. You don't even have to cook the noodles before adding them.
Side this up with a nice veggie and call it dinner.
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 (10-ounce) can of cream of chicken soup (or homemade)
- 10 ounces water
- 8 ounces chicken broth
- 12 ounces wide egg noodles
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 195mins
Adapted from ourtableforseven.com
Spray crock pot with non stick cooking spray or line with crock pot liners/parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl, mix together soup, water and broth. Place chicken in crock pot. Pour soup mixture on top. Cook on high for 3 hours.
Remove chicken. Cut or shred. Put back into crock pot. Add noodles ( dry pasta, not cooked) and cook an additional hour, stirring occasionally.
You'll also love
- Aunt Peggy's Cucumber, Tomato and... 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Banana Split Cupcakes 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi with Angel Hair Pasta 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Cabbage & Noodles with Bacon 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Simple Sesame... 4.2/5 (48 Votes)
- No Bake Bourbon Pecan Truffles 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Gluten-Free & Grain-Free Pretzels 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Strawberry Breakfast... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)