- Fr. Fajitas Steak mixture
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- Olive oil
- 1/2 lb. sirloin steak
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary (crushed)
- 1/4 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 tomato, diced
- 4 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- oil (for cooking)
Adapted from blogchef.net
Grill onions and green peppers doused in olive oil on George Foreman grill.
Brown frozen Fajitas Steak mixture on stove. Add grilled onions and peppers.
Butter outsides of tortillas
Fill tortillas with meat mixture.
Sprinkle cheese on top.
Top with another tortilla.
Grill on George Foreman grill until done and cheese is melted.
Serve with tomatoes, lettuce and salsa.