- Serves 4
- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon zest
- 4 cups packed mixed greens
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 scallion, chopped
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Barlean’s Flax Oil
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
COMBINE blackberries, lemon zest, mixed greens, dill and scallions in large bowl. Set aside.
WHISK together lemon juice, vinegar, oil, sesame seeds, sea salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour dressing over blackberry salad; gently toss to combine.
SERVE at room temperature or chilled.