Pork and Corn Stuffing Bake
- 1 box stove top stuffing, turkey or chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken or cream of celery soup
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 4 boneless prrk chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 2 Tbs packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp spicy brown mustard
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Mix stuffing, soup, corn, onion and celery. Spoon into greased 9 inch pie plate. Top with chops.
Mix sugar and mustard and spoon over chops.
Bake at 400 for 30 minutes or until done.
Serve with a tossed green salad. For dessert serve apple wedges.