Vegetable Side: Asparagus with Black Pepper, Bacon and Goat Cheese Sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 pounds asaparagus spears, trimmed
- 3/4 cup (3 oz.) goat cheese, softened
- 1/4 cut fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled (drained)
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
1. Bring 1 gallon water and salt to a boil in a Dutch oven; add asparagus. Cook 2 minutes or until crisp tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Pat dry with paper towel; chill.
2. Combine goat cheese, mayonnaise, juice, pepper, and bacon in a medium bowl, stirring with a whist. Add milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, stirring until smooth.
3. Arrange asparagus on platter; drizzle with sauce.
You'll also love
- Robyn's Salmon Spread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon Whip Cucumber Cups 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushroom-Spinach Tofu Balls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Chop Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Penne with Sausage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Dumplings with Tofu & Chives... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Asparagus with Balsamic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)