Ham and Broccoli Calzone
Total Time:1 Hour
Preparation Time:Under 30 Minutes
Meal Occasion:Lunch , Dinner
Level of Difficulty:Beginner
- Servings: 2 4 8 12 This recipe is recommended for 4 servings
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 2 cups Hormel® Cure 81® Sliced Ham, diced
- 1 (10-ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1.Heat oven to 400ºF. Grease baking sheet.
2.Unroll dough onto baking sheet.
3.In small bowl, combine ham and soup; mix well. Spread mixture down center of dough. Sprinkle with cheese. Fold long sides of dough over filling; pinch together to seal dough on top. Pinch short sides of dough to seal ends.
4.Bake calzone 20 minutes or until golden brown. Slice to serve.