Easy Teriyaki Kabobs
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, trimmed, cut into 1-inch cubes*
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (20 ounce) can Dole pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 red or green bell peppers, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
1. Pierce meat with a fork so marinade can penetrate. Combine teriyaki sauce and oil. Reserve 2 tablespoons in separate bowl. Pour remainder of marinade over meat cubes and marinate 1 hour, turning occasionally.
2. Thread meat on skewers alternating meat with vegetables and pineapple chunks. Place on grill 4 to 5 inches from heat and cook 15 minutes. Turn skewers and brush ingredients with reserved marinade, and cook to desired doneness.