Cranberry and White Chocolate Muffins
- 100g100g of butter, melted
- 200ml200ml of buttermilk
- ZestZest of 1 orange
- 2large2 large free range eggs
- 150g150g of caster sugar
- 250g250g of self raising flour
- 250g250g of fresh cranberries
- 200g200g of white chocolate, roughly chopped
Adapted from donalskehan.com
1. Preheat the oven to 175oC. Line a muffin tray with paper cases.
2.In a bowl, whisk together the butter, buttermilk, orange zest and set aside.
3. In a standalone mixer, beat the eggs with the sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add in the butter mixture and whisk until combined.
5. Gently fold in the flour until just combined. Stir through the cranberries and white chocolate until combined. Be sure not to over mix the batter.
6. Spoon the mixture into the papercases and place in the oven to cook for 15-20 minutes until brown on top.
7. Remove from the oven and place on a wire wrack to cool.
You'll also love
- Devil's Food Chocolate Muffins 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Fuss Free Ravioli and Cheese Bake 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Good Eats Roasted Turkey 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Baked Margarita Spaghetti Squash 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Banana Rum Cake with Captain... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Raisin Bread French Toast 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- BLUEBERRY MUFFIN MIX CHEESECAKE... 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Watermelon Berry Salad with... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)