Pork Roast with Apples
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 2 3/4 lb boneless pork loin roast, well trimmed
- 1 jar pork gravy or bistro au jus
- 4 medium Gala apples
1. Mix garlic, salt and pepper in a small cup. Spread over top of pork.
2. Place gravy in 4 quart or larger slow cooker. Core 2 apples and coarsely chop; add to gravy. Place pork on top.
3. Cover and cook on low 5-7 hours. Core and cut remaining apples into 8 wedges apiece; add to slow cooker for the last hour of cooking.
4. Remove pork and apple wedges to a tray; let stand. Remove chopped apple with a slotted spoon to a food processor and puree. Add 1 cup of cooking liquid to apple puree; warm. Slice pork; serve with apple wedges and apple gravy.
You'll also love
- Buttery Cranberry Scones 0/5 (0 Votes)
- herbed shrimp and white bean salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blackberry Ice Cream Sodas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Delicious Prime Rib w/Creamy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shredded Beef Taco 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dutch Apple Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bourbon-Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet and Tangy Pulled Pork 0/5 (0 Votes)