Giant Ice Cream Sandwich
- Chocolate Sauce:
- 2 pkg. brownie mix (8" square pan)
- 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 c. vanilla ice cream softened
- 1/2 c. English toffee bits
- 1/3 c. evaporated milk
- 1/4 c. butter--no substitute
- 1/3 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 c. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
Prepare brownies, add chocolate chips to batter; put in greased round pans. Bake 350 for 25-30 min. Cool 10 min. Freeze 2 hrs. Spoon ice cream on top of one brownie layer; top with toffee bits and 2nd brownie layer. Wrap in plastic, freeze until set. Remove from freezer 10-15 min.
For chocolate sauce, combine milk, butter, chips in saucepan. Heat. Stir in sugar and vanilla. Cut ice cream sandwiches into wedges. Serve with chocolate sauce.