Fried Chicken Strips in an Air Fryer
Chicken strips made a bit healthier in your air fryer. Dip boneless and skinless chicken strips into a homemade batter and 'fry' in your air fryer. Serve with your favorite dipping sauces.
- 1 1/2 pound boneless chicken cut into strips
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
You can use either boneless, skinless chicken breast or thigh meat. Cut the chicken into strips.
Mix the flour, cornstarch, egg, milk and salt into a batter. Coat the chicken with the better and place into the air fryer. Drizzle wiht the oil and then 'fry' the chicken for about 35 minutes.
Serve with your favorite dipping sauces.
You'll also love
- Chicken & Bacon Satay 4.6/5 (59 Votes)
- Korean Chicken Wings 4.4/5 (69 Votes)
- HG's Quiche Me Bacon Tarts 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab meat spread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef stroganoff 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crockpot Pesto Ranch Chicken Thighs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Candied Chicken Breasts 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Melt in Your Mouth Chicken Breasts 0/5 (0 Votes)