Using frozen cubes of watermelon not only creates a great flavor but it also makes the perfect frozen consistency in these yummy melon margaritas.
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed and frozen
- Margarita mix, to taste
- 2 ounces tequila
- Melon liqueur, to taste
Preparation time 180mins
Cooking time 185mins
Place your cubes of watermelon on a cookie sheet and freeze them (make sure they're not touching so they don't stick together).
Once your watermelon is frozen, place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend together.
Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Paleo Comfort Foods' Chicken... 4.5/5 (155 Votes)
- Baked Scallops 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Shredded Sautéed Cabbage 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Zucchini Chile-Cheddar Mash 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemonade Biscotti 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Peach Marmalade Betty 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sausage Quiche 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Watermelon Balsamico 4/5 (1 Votes)