Using frozen cubes of watermelon not only creates a great flavor but it also makes the perfect frozen consistency in these yummy melon margaritas.
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed and frozen
- Margarita mix, to taste
- 2 ounces tequila
- Melon liqueur, to taste
Preparation time 180mins
Cooking time 185mins
Place your cubes of watermelon on a cookie sheet and freeze them (make sure they're not touching so they don't stick together).
Once your watermelon is frozen, place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend together.
Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Blueberry Pudding Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Shrimp Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Potatoes with Ranch Dressing 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Cherry Bread 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Dulce De Leche Pumpkin Cupcakes 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Caramel Toffee Squares 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Bibingkang Malagkit (Glutinous... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Watermelon, Argula,Tomato & Tofu... 4/5 (1 Votes)