Tomato Tarragon Chicken
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 T white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp minced fresh tarragon
- 2 T heavy whipping cream
- Parmesan cheese
7-8 ounces of penne, cooked according to package directions.
1. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil and heat until simmering. Season chicken with salt and pepper, and then add chicken breast pieces to the skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until just cooked through. Remove chicken to a clean plate.
2. Return pan to medium heat. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes to cook off excess liquid. Add in vinegar, garlic, salt and tarragon. Cook and stir until desired thickness. Stir in heavy cream and season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Add the cooked chicken back to the pan and cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until chicken is warmed through. Toss with hot cooked penne, top with Parmesan cheese and serve.