Caribbean Shrimp Salad with Lime Vinaigrette
- 4 cups chopped cooked shrimp (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 5 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar, divided
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce (such as Lee Kum Kee)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated lime rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 3 large limes)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Dash of salt
- 8 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango (about 1 large)
- 1/4 cup diced peeled avocado
Combine shrimp, 2 tablespoons vinegar, and chili garlic sauce in a large bowl; toss well. Cover and chill 1 hour.
Combine remaining 3 tablespoons vinegar, oil, and next 6 ingredients (through salt) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Place 2 cups spinach on each of 4 plates; top each serving with 1 cup shrimp mixture. Arrange 1/4 cup mango, and 1 tablespoon avocado around shrimp on each plate. Drizzle each salad with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette.