Golden Oatmeal Muffins
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Golden Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 cup uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine, melted
1. Preheat oven to 400 ºF. Grease 24 muffin cups or line with paper baking cups.
2. Combine cake mix, oats and salt in large bowl. Add milk, eggs and melted butter; stir until moistened. Fill muffin cups two-thirds full.
3. Bake 13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 5 to 10 minutes. Loosen carefully before removing from pan. Serve with honey or your favorite jam.