Ricotta With Raw Honey and Pears
- 2 cups fresh italian ricotta cheese
- 6 tablespoons raw honey (regular honey can be used)
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract
- 4 ripe pears (Anjou or Bartlett recommended)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/ricotta-with-raw-honey-and-pears-457155#ixzz1SxjhOgMy
1 Blend ricotta, honey and vanilla extract in a food processor until smooth; transfer to a bowl.
2 Cover bowl and refrigerate until ricotta mixture is slightly set, about 2 hours.
3 Just before serving, slice pears lengthwise into wide sections; gently toss pear slices in a small bowl with lemon juice.
4 Divide ricotta mixture among 6 wineglasses.
5 Top with pear slices and serve.
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/ricotta-with-raw-honey-and-pears-457155#ixzz1Sxjq3ovD