Jill Gluck's blow-out ribs
- 1/2 cup Cajun BBQ dry rub (I just use Emeril's rib seasoning)
- 6 small slabs baby back ribs, trimmed
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- BBQ Sauce
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees. Rub rib seasoning on both sides of ribs; refrigerate overnight if desired. Cut racks in half; divide ribs between 2 roasting pans. Pour 1/4 cup of vinegar in each pan. Add enough water to come up on ribs about halfway. Cover pans with foil.
2. Roast in oven for about 2 hours or until meat is very tender but not falling off the bone. Remove pans from oven; drain off liquid.
3. Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium high; brush grates with oil. Grill ribs 3 to 4 minutes each side; brush both sides generously with BBQ sauce. Cook, turning until sauce is thick, about 2 minutes. Serve hot, passing more BBQ sauce separately.